Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Arrived Safely

My Sweet Girl- I arrived safely to 2008. As usual it was a rough journey and my arrival caused several Anulumps throughout history. I will do some repair work. It is mostly small things, Titanic didn't sink, NHL Hockey is in jeopardy, Britney Spears never married Sir Kevin Ferderline, etc. I will flow through time a little and fix them.

I miss you already but I need to save the world. My superior on this mission, James, explained to me that if these two twins meet it would mean the fall of Democracy. It was too close to that with the Bush Crisis a few years back we wouldn't want to lose now.

I just want you to know that you are what makes me want to live and fight for Democracy. You truly are as Godsmack sung in their 2012 album "the sunshine of my existence, the hope of this sunny day. Bunnies, flowers, and rainbows mean nothing without your love". I will forever be grateful to you. Ask the Gods to bless me on my travels.

I miss your beautiful green eyes...

Sam

No comments: