Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Go now!

Vanessa-

You must document this if possible. I realize my posts come fast while I am gone but I think the republick Lord is losing his mind. He had me kidnap Tim's girlfriend and now he wants me to let this "Peter" help the twins to meet. I know the republick may be betraying me. I think this "Peter" fellow is actually attempting to lure these twins together to kill them. I can't explain now how I know this but this Peter is related to the twins in a weird way and knows the future! He is going to destroy democracy. I was merely a pawn.

I have made a grave error these twins must meet. Go my love! If you don't see me again know that I love you and will always love you. I know it is difficult but I need you to run from the waiting room. Copy this report then flee before they receive this.

Long live our love

Sam

No comments: